forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

NDS Adapter Plus - How to Install (Windows 7 & Vista)

Discuss current products in our store or talk about products you'd like to see us sell. Request features or talk about anything store related.
leonizer

Re: NDS Adapter Plus - How to Install (Windows 7 & Vista)

Postby leonizer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Cake wrote:

leonizer wrote:

Cake wrote:

Odaxis wrote:

Hey cake, Debating purchasing one of these. Running Windows 7 (64). How much of a hassle will it be to use this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adapter-PLUS-USB-Backup-for-Nintendo-DS-DSL-DSi-XL-3DS-/281140393476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417545f604

Will i need to reboot and disable driver signature enforcement each time i use this or is this a one time thing?

Ya, you will need to disable driver signatures each time you boot to use it (that's the bad thing about it). But it's not really the biggest hassle once you know how to do it.

That NDS Adapter should work fine. I'm thinking about selling them again in our store.  I wonder if we'd get more interest in them now that the GTS is down.

Hey cake, do you think you'll be selling these on the site soon? im thinking of ordering mines of ebay soon but id rather order off you.

Yes! We will be adding them to the store very soon. A package of them are in transit to us so we should receive them next week. smile If you want to pre-order one or something you can PM me.

Hey cake, i tried pming you but its not letting me, it says "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature" :(

FlameSpeedster
IGN: Kyle
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Postby FlameSpeedster » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:39 pm

leonizer wrote:

Cake wrote:

leonizer wrote:

Cake wrote:

Odaxis wrote:

Hey cake, Debating purchasing one of these. Running Windows 7 (64). How much of a hassle will it be to use this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adapter-PLUS-USB-Backup-for-Nintendo-DS-DSL-DSi-XL-3DS-/281140393476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417545f604

Will i need to reboot and disable driver signature enforcement each time i use this or is this a one time thing?

Ya, you will need to disable driver signatures each time you boot to use it (that's the bad thing about it). But it's not really the biggest hassle once you know how to do it.

That NDS Adapter should work fine. I'm thinking about selling them again in our store.  I wonder if we'd get more interest in them now that the GTS is down.

Hey cake, do you think you'll be selling these on the site soon? im thinking of ordering mines of ebay soon but id rather order off you.

Yes! We will be adding them to the store very soon. A package of them are in transit to us so we should receive them next week. smile If you want to pre-order one or something you can PM me.

Hey cake, i tried pming you but its not letting me, it says "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature" :(

New users cannot send PMs.
Leader of the Community Moderators
Thanks to SgtGuava for the signature!

Elexander

Postby Elexander » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi Cake!

After GTS went down, I started using Spectrelepsy's method on how to get the PKM files through over R4. Found it to be very tedious. So, I went looking for this... I wish i would have waited for you to get it back in stock! Anyway, is there a How to Install (Windows 8/8.1)? if not, I figured out how to do it and can post something if yall want... It works great and used all the PKM files (with the use of the Pokemon Maker and Legality Check) on this site with a 98% success rate (working on the last 2% now - HA is hard to get through) of getting them to my copy of X through W2...
I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying and magic...

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 am

Elexander wrote:

Hi Cake!

After GTS went down, I started using Spectrelepsy's method on how to get the PKM files through over R4. Found it to be very tedious. So, I went looking for this... I wish i would have waited for you to get it back in stock! Anyway, is there a How to Install (Windows 8/8.1)? if not, I figured out how to do it and can post something if yall want... It works great and used all the PKM files (with the use of the Pokemon Maker and Legality Check) on this site with a 98% success rate (working on the last 2% now - HA is hard to get through) of getting them to my copy of X through W2...

Um.. I never made a guide on it myself. But I'm pretty sure someone else made one on the site. I'm not sure where it's buried now though.

If you have some info maybe you could write a guide on windows 8! That would be so awesome :D

UncleKrakken

Postby UncleKrakken » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Cake wrote:

KHOmega wrote:

I am having a problem with this. I am doing everything in this guide, yet, it can not find the drivers. Any help?

What OS are you using?

I'm having the same problem. Followed the instructions exactly, but after I select the "driver" folder and hit OK, hitting next just pops up this:

jpQXsvY.jpg

I have Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 2

|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm

UncleKrakken wrote:

Cake wrote:

KHOmega wrote:

I am having a problem with this. I am doing everything in this guide, yet, it can not find the drivers. Any help?

What OS are you using?

I'm having the same problem. Followed the instructions exactly, but after I select the "driver" folder and hit OK, hitting next just pops up this:

jpQXsvY.jpg

Have you disabled assigning drivers? If so, go back through the process and manually select the driver.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

UncleKrakken

Postby UncleKrakken » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:27 pm

|M| wrote:

UncleKrakken wrote:

Cake wrote:

KHOmega wrote:

What OS are you using?

jpQXsvY.jpg

Have you disabled assigning drivers? If so, go back through the process and manually select the driver.

I'm not sure what you mean...I've tried going through the process multiple times, and every time I've followed the instructions exactly.

jorge22f

Postby jorge22f » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm getting the same message on the picture above. I've tried this on Windows 7 and 8.1. I made sure the driver signature requirement was turned off on both systems and I'm still getting that message. Can some one help me with this?

So far I've tried versions 0907_v3.02 and 0907_v3.05. I get the same message with both.

mecksg1

Postby mecksg1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 am

I'm at the same issue. I disabled the signature part and go thru the whole thing and it keeps saying device drivers not found. Any help will be nice please

Shookie

Postby Shookie » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Cake wrote:

Elexander wrote:

Hi Cake!

Um.. I never made a guide on it myself. But I'm pretty sure someone else made one on the site. I'm not sure where it's buried now though.

If you have some info maybe you could write a guide on windows 8! That would be so awesome :D

I'll be getting the device on Monday and should be able to install it with no problem. I'm assuming that the steps are exactly the same except for the way you allow unsigned drivers to be installed. In windows 8, there is a different way to get to this menu, but it isn't hard at all.

Edit: Them not having signed drivers because they're not big enough seems unlikely (I could be wrong). As it seems to me they just don't want to have to pay to allow them to sign it.

Return to “PokEdit Store”