forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Talk about anything Pokemon.
User avatar
kelv
IGN: Kelvin
1349-6474-1549
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby kelv » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:48 pm

It is not that bad, you may evolve your Oddish to Bellossom, which its shiny design is better

User avatar
Phantom88
IGN: Ryan
2981-9403-8231
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby Phantom88 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:06 pm

I watched my roommate kill a shiny Terrakion, right after I made a joke about him accidently killing it.
Must I at length the Sword of Justice draw?
Oh curst Effects of necessary Law!
How ill my Fear they by my Mercy scan,
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

User avatar
Fiori
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby Fiori » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 pm

I encountered a shiny Skiddo during my journey and I was so happy and excited. However I accidently knocked it out using a super effective move... Since then I never saw another shiny Skiddo. =(
Current Status: Returned/Semi-active
3DS Friend Code: 2509-5571-3705
Games Owned: Pokémon AS/Y

User avatar
Lecapria
IGN: Capri
0989-2410-3885
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby Lecapria » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:32 am

I was just a kid and caught my first shiny in Ruby. It was a Goldeen. I had been bingeing it so I took a small break from it. then my baby sister took my game and restarted it! I'm still mad to thIs day
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=time+in+texas

User avatar
ponyfan
IGN: Heciel
1435-6656-9415
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby ponyfan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Lecapria wrote:I was just a kid and caught my first shiny in Ruby. It was a Goldeen. I had been bingeing it so I took a small break from it. then my baby sister took my game and restarted it! I'm still mad to thIs day

that's awful U_U
Why be the first if you can be the fifth or twelfth?

User avatar
kelv
IGN: Kelvin
1349-6474-1549
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby kelv » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:29 am

ponyfan wrote:
Lecapria wrote:I was just a kid and caught my first shiny in Ruby. It was a Goldeen. I had been bingeing it so I took a small break from it. then my baby sister took my game and restarted it! I'm still mad to thIs day

that's awful U_U

That's why it is much more difficult to restart the game in later generations... 

User avatar
fox_san
IGN: Kit
1908-0485-0566
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby fox_san » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:57 pm

In Y during a Safari Zone crunch, I found a Shiny Lillipup, got it down to 1 HP with false swipe, sent out my pokeball to catch it, not only did it break out, it used roar the same turn Q-Q

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9580
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby Odaxis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:37 am

fox_san wrote:In Y during a Safari Zone crunch, I found a Shiny Lillipup, got it down to 1 HP with false swipe, sent out my pokeball to catch it, not only did it break out, it used roar the same turn Q-Q


Should have used a master ball ;)
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
Bojin
IGN: Bojin
2767-1475-1012
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby Bojin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:02 pm

I took in my cousin as he woulda been homeless had I not told him yes. Well he ended up pawning a lot of my valuables including my old DS and my white 2 copy with 10 years of pokemon on it including a shiny rayquaza I spent a year and a half soft resetting for..not to mention like 6 boxes of RNG abused perfect shinies I made myself ): 

I don't much like him anymore..

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9580
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: Whats your saddest shiny moment?

Postby Odaxis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Bojin wrote:I took in my cousin as he woulda been homeless had I not told him yes. Well he ended up pawning a lot of my valuables including my old DS and my white 2 copy with 10 years of pokemon on it including a shiny rayquaza I spent a year and a half soft resetting for..not to mention like 6 boxes of RNG abused perfect shinies I made myself ): 

I don't much like him anymore..


Next time let him go homeless
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264


Return to “Pokemon Chatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron