forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Are you excited for Pokken?

Talk about anything Pokemon.
User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Nooga » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:35 pm

I don't usually play fighting games outside of Smash Bros but Pokken Tournament looks AWESOME. There really aren't enough proper 3D fighters out there IMO, so Pokken is basically my fighting game dream come true! If I get it I think I'll main Weavile. Speedy and can play the range game and close quarters.
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2346
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 am

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby XxAsunaxX » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Nooga wrote:I don't usually play fighting games outside of Smash Bros but Pokken Tournament looks AWESOME. There really aren't enough proper 3D fighters out there IMO, so Pokken is basically my fighting game dream come true! If I get it I think I'll main Weavile. Speedy and can play the range game and close quarters.


I don't own a WiiU, but this game is actually really good :D
Wish i had a WiiU so i could play this :'(
Image

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9580
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Odaxis » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:51 pm

XxAsunaxX wrote:
Nooga wrote:I don't usually play fighting games outside of Smash Bros but Pokken Tournament looks AWESOME. There really aren't enough proper 3D fighters out there IMO, so Pokken is basically my fighting game dream come true! If I get it I think I'll main Weavile. Speedy and can play the range game and close quarters.


I don't own a WiiU, but this game is actually really good :D
Wish i had a WiiU so i could play this :'(

This
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
Sky
King's Hand
IGN: Sky
1994-1513-8216
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Sky » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:10 am

I actually gotta buy a Wii U first, but once I do, get ready for me to kick some tail! ^_^

User avatar
ponyfan
IGN: Heciel
1435-6656-9415
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby ponyfan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 am

Also you can play with Braixen <3
Why be the first if you can be the fifth or twelfth?

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Nooga » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:19 pm

No WiiU for me either :( This might just tip me over the edge and make me get one though
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9580
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Odaxis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Nooga wrote:No WiiU for me either :( This might just tip me over the edge and make me get one though


No. Don't do it.
Image
sisli escort taksim escort mecidiyekoy escort sisli escort umraniye escort
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Nooga » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Odaxis wrote:
Nooga wrote:No WiiU for me either :( This might just tip me over the edge and make me get one though


No. Don't do it.
Image
sisli escort taksim escort mecidiyekoy escort sisli escort umraniye escort

Lol
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
Snjcfischer
IGN: Fish
1633-5596-1108
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby Snjcfischer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am

This is like the 4th game that made me consider getting a Wii U ... 
But then I remember my Wii ... that thing that existed solely to play virtual console on.
That dust collector.
Pokemon Snap was worth it though.

User avatar
UnkeptSpoon50
4511-0605-9316
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: Are you excited for Pokken?

Postby UnkeptSpoon50 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:07 pm

YAH!. I remember that pokemon fan game that was in japanese that was like this. It was really good. If pokken surpasses it even by a little, it will be an awesome game :D will be a shame if nintendo fails this, or has most of the characters as dlc, like many other modern fighting games do. 


Return to “Pokemon Chatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron