forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Talk about anything Pokemon.
User avatar
azulia16
IGN: Jaron
2106-0090-6530
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby azulia16 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:40 am

Ralloen wrote:@Azulia16 that could be what they're doing since you effectively are Skyping professor Kukui at one point and perhaps that is how you battle or trade. You send emails to other Rotom dex using trainers and battle/trade with them that way

That actually would be pretty cool. Now if only they would add in new battle arenas instead of the plain one when battleing online or against other people. 

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Ralloen » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:22 am

azulia16 wrote:
Ralloen wrote:@Azulia16 that could be what they're doing since you effectively are Skyping professor Kukui at one point and perhaps that is how you battle or trade. You send emails to other Rotom dex using trainers and battle/trade with them that way

That actually would be pretty cool. Now if only they would add in new battle arenas instead of the plain one when battleing online or against other people. 
 

Maybe in-game conditions could unlock new scenery - like you can do with the music.
Image

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Ralloen » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 pm

A couple of newish things. If you haven't already seen a little more arond the overall world of Kukui's house and the battle against Hau - the friend who mimics Bianca of B/W and Shauna of X/Y. Why? Because he deliberately chooses the weaker pokemon, so for me he would choose a litten to be obliterated by my popplio.

If you go to 5:27 then you can see the gameplay, but it covers an interesting theory overall which somene has led speculation towards on the boards (the Ash+Greninja = Greninjash topic. This post could also have worked there, but since it's more Sun and Moony, It's here instead.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8FQ-I7XsXA

It could also just be something to do with the legendary pokemon but reason dictates that it is recieved at the start so the game looks to revolve arund the crystals, especially since they're in the titles.
Image

User avatar
AltCrab2
IGN: A.J.
0104-1251-8105
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby AltCrab2 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:41 am

The legendary types/moves are here!
-Solgaleo-Types: Phsycic/steel-Move: Sunsteel Strike- Ability: Full steel body
-Lunala-Types: phsycic/ghost- move: Moongeist Beam- Ability: Shadow Sheild

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Ralloen » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:36 pm

yep, there's a bit more info a couple of pages back as well :)
Image

User avatar
ponyfan
IGN: Heciel
1435-6656-9415
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby ponyfan » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Ralloen wrote:
azulia16 wrote:
Ralloen wrote:@Azulia16 that could be what they're doing since you effectively are Skyping professor Kukui at one point and perhaps that is how you battle or trade. You send emails to other Rotom dex using trainers and battle/trade with them that way

That actually would be pretty cool. Now if only they would add in new battle arenas instead of the plain one when battleing online or against other people. 

 

Maybe in-game conditions could unlock new scenery - like you can do with the music.

your ideas seems awesome  *_*!
Why be the first if you can be the fifth or twelfth?

User avatar
Chaoskin
IGN: Keaton
0645-6269-2183
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:17 pm

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Chaoskin » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 pm

You know I'm pissed that Lunala is is not fairy type for 2 reasons: First do it could have a equal type balence with Solgaleo (Whom I'm naming "Galileo" for reasons) Steel>Fairy and Ghost>Psychic, and second just so it could have STAB Moonblast.

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Ralloen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Chaoskin wrote:You know I'm pissed that Lunala is is not fairy type for 2 reasons: First do it could have a equal type balence with Solgaleo (Whom I'm naming "Galileo" for reasons) Steel>Fairy and Ghost>Psychic, and second just so it could have STAB Moonblast.
 

I can see where you're coming from since Solgaleo doesn't have any "fatal" weaknesses, whereas Lunala has aquired the Dark and Ghost type "Fatal" weaknesses. I think I'm going to try and get a normal type with dark moves for Lunala since Moongeist Beam is probably Ghost
Image

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Nooga » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokémon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them.
First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon.

Attendees at the movie will receive a Pokémon Ga-Olé disc that has a QR Code that will be scanned to get Magearna in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Magearna has got the Soul Heart Ability and a new move called Fleur Cannon and will be found at Level 50 with the moves Fleur Cannon, Flash Cannon, Lucky Chant and Helping Hand

CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko all hide a secret (Nooga edit: Most likely related to all the fancy alchemy theories people are coming up with)

http://www.serebii.net
 
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon we now KNOW stuff!!!!

Postby Ralloen » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:05 am

Thanks for posting Nooga :) there's also some Zygarde footage for Sun and Moon concerning both 10% and 100% formes underneath as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc6Bd4WTvL4

it is incredible
Image


Return to “Pokemon Chatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest