Worst aspect of pokemon

Talk about anything Pokemon.
azulia16
IGN: Jaron
2106-0090-6530
3DS Friend Code

Re: Worst aspect of pokemon

Postby azulia16 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:45 pm

XxAsunaxX wrote:Story mode WAYYYYYYYYYY to easy.
This game should have a Nemesis system like Shadow of Mordor and the AI should be MUCH MORE intelligent.

I agree with you XxAsunaxX I feel they need to add a dificulty setting in the begining of the game so verteran players can enjoy a challenge and newcommers can start fresh 

azulia16
IGN: Jaron
2106-0090-6530
3DS Friend Code

Postby azulia16 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:47 pm

cgilbert wrote:yeah having hm slaves are annoying! they take up spots that more effective/stronger moves could be in!

I have a poor lapras that never gets used because of waterfall,surf,rock smash and strength then i have a gloom that has sweet scent(for super training with hords) and cut 

SurferKick
IGN: Michael

Postby SurferKick » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:15 pm

No easy way to change difficulty, I don't feel like following rules like nuzlock so I can have some fun in the new story modes.

OnenSenpai
IGN: Rakune
2466-6851-0656
3DS Friend Code

Postby OnenSenpai » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

HM moves  (Thank god S/M took the HM away), I really hated to have one slot occupied with one pokémon that his purpose was to be a 'HMslave', also I kinda dislike the typing logic (Charizard is the best example of it, really wanted him to be a Fire/Dragon pokémon, putting the mega-evolution aside)
FC: 3840-9093-7783 & IGN Raku [Pokémon Moon]

Xyonon
IGN: Xyonon
1135-0422-8745
3DS Friend Code

Postby Xyonon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 pm

I really dislike low effort pokémon designs. Like a bunch of keys, an ice cream, a pile of trash ... I always thought pokémon are the animals (and plants / rockst etc) of the pokémon world and not items crafted by humans. Even though the whole franchise is very children oriented, those kind of pokés always felt weird to me. :/
Bark! Bark! Barcanine! (^•ᴥ•^) ~♥ RK9!!!

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:19 am

Xyonon wrote:I really dislike low effort pokémon designs. Like a bunch of keys, an ice cream, a pile of trash ... I always thought pokémon are the animals (and plants / rockst etc) of the pokémon world and not items crafted by humans. Even though the whole franchise is very children oriented, those kind of pokés always felt weird to me. :/

Dont even think of saying bad things about Garbodor ever again cuz it will eat you :^)
Smth is supposed to be written here

whitelionpaladin
IGN: Leo
1075-0739-4199
3DS Friend Code

Postby whitelionpaladin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:52 pm

This is honestly something that I've thought about extensively. More recently more than ever, with the Festival Plaza. I mean come on, the mini games are hollow and pointless. The way you get stalls at Random!? Wtf... Secondly, also in Gen 7, the lack of PANTS for males. I DO NOT want to wear torn jean capris. I want normal length torn jeans like form X and Y. Also, the lack of additions that were considered core by many fans seem to skip around in the differnet Gens. I think the pokemon follow feature in Heart Gold and Soul Silver should have become a staple. The trainer contests, should have become a staple. Just so many tiny things that I'm left to scratch my head over. But more than anything is the lack of Endgame grinding areas is just unacceptable.

UnkeptSpoon50
4511-0605-9316
3DS Friend Code

Postby UnkeptSpoon50 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:18 pm

This is honestly something that I've thought about extensively. More recently more than ever, with the Festival Plaza. I mean come on, the mini games are hollow and pointless. The way you get stalls at Random!? Wtf... Secondly, also in Gen 7, the lack of PANTS for males. I DO NOT want to wear torn jean capris. I want normal length torn jeans like form X and Y. Also, the lack of additions that were considered core by many fans seem to skip around in the differnet Gens. I think the pokemon follow feature in Heart Gold and Soul Silver should have become a staple. The trainer contests, should have become a staple. Just so many tiny things that I'm left to scratch my head over. But more than anything is the lack of Endgame grinding areas is just unacceptable.
Yeah, now that I think about it, the Festival plaza SUCKS compared to the PSS or whatever. The bottom screen of friends and strangers online was great, but the festival plaza took those simple online features away and made it OH SO tedious. It's design clashes with the rest of the game, and it looks like something vomited out of a fairtale book.

UnkeptSpoon50
4511-0605-9316
3DS Friend Code

Postby UnkeptSpoon50 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Wait, that went a bit screwy. It supposed to be the other way around with the quotes oops

Return to “Pokemon Chatter”