forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

What is/are your favourite Sun and Moon Pokémon so far?

Talk about anything Pokemon.
Obrovskis
IGN: BillyBoy

What is/are your favourite Sun and Moon Pokémon so far?

Postby Obrovskis » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:52 pm

With about 20 Pokemon revealed so far, I think it's about ripe time to pick favourites. So far I'm my favourite three are Rowlett, Komala and Tapo Koko. Rowlett because it's the only grass type revealed os of now (and incase you hadn't realised, the grass type is my favourite type). I like Komala because being Australian, what could be better than an Australia based Pokemon? I also think Tapu Koko is nifty because of how regal it looks, and its ability is going to be fun to mess around with. Also, the recently revealed Salamandit comes in at a close fourth because of its ability and appearence.

IdyllicCritic

Re: What is/are your favourite Sun and Moon Pokémon so far?

Postby IdyllicCritic » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Salandit. No question. Have y'all seen this cocky smile and ominous expression on such an simple pokemon? Plus its ability is insidious. With that said, I SUSPECT Salandit to be be a subpar pokemon. However, it has everything going for it that I'm willing to add it to my team~

Rockruff too- it's the most dog-like pokemon you could ask for. I suspect them to evolve into a wolf pokemon, based on their flavour.

All the starter pokemons are ADORABLE, but I don't want to jin it as I've been disappointed by game Freak's design of starters lately. Rumors has it that Litten's final form would be fire/ground and this pisses me off for some reason.

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:57 am

Favorite starter: Rowlet
Favorite overall: Salandit

But I'm sure that will change as more info is released.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

C_Taylord
IGN: Cole
3222-6084-4409
3DS Friend Code

Postby C_Taylord » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Not one for favorites, but mine would be Salandit, Drampa, Vikavolt, Litten, and Lunala
The key to victory does not lie only within the power you wield, but also in the way you use said power. Oh, and perseverance. Perseverance is the key to many things, including completing a National Pokedex without cheating. And I did just that.

doggod

Postby doggod » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 pm

ik salandit is gonna be on my team

Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Postby Ralloen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:09 am

Popplio and Solgaleo. Definitely. I'm thinking Wimpod could be good since really pathetic looking Pokémon can evolve into a destructive force. E.g Magikarp

yosuke30
4399-3379-2743
3DS Friend Code

Postby yosuke30 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 am

Rowlet looks cute.

Dunno why so many like salandit, it looks ugly.
Catch it and let it wait in the box forever I guess.

Less
IGN: Electra
3883-6420-9136
3DS Friend Code

Postby Less » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:01 pm

New pokemons revealed meanwhile.. This post could be interesting.. My fav so far is Alolan Exeggutor and Lurantis :D

Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Postby Ralloen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Lurantis certainly does seem interesting. tbh if I had to attempt to begin to design a team based on my favourites so far and not necesserily on their practicality just yet, I would say (in no particular order - although the starter usually spearheads the team but thats just a technicality.)

1) Popplio --> Whatever it evolves to. I probably will more or less still use it. Maybe, if I still need something to enslave with the Surf/Waterfall/Ice Beam set up.
2)Solgaleo - 'cus I like to use legendaries and don't know enough to design a team foregoing legendaries

3)Turtonator - does this need a reason?

4) Oricorio - looks awesome, comes in 4 different flavours

5) Tapu Koko - don't even know IF I get to keep it, but it may or not be mine in some way. It Will Come Quietly Or Else.

6)Minior - Li'l fella won' give up even when you expose the core inside. Gotta appreciate the stubborness that matches its trainer

Pickacheol

Postby Pickacheol » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:36 pm

The designs of Popplio and Alolan Vulpix have captured and entrapped me, I'm definitely staying with those two beauties.

Return to “Pokemon Chatter”