Cosplay Pikachu in Su/Mo

Talk about anything Pokemon.
XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Cosplay Pikachu in Su/Mo

Postby XxAsunaxX » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Just transfered a Cosplay Pikachu into Su/Mo, and it transformed into a Pikachu with Hat xD.
Will this mean that Cosplay Pikachu will be legal on Su/Mo, but instead of different costumes will have each Hat Ash/Satoshi used on the anime?

And yes, i did transfer all 5 Costumes into SuMo, and each Pikachu had a different Hat.

The only problem is that Cosplay Pikachu can only be female, but in Su/Mo those pikachu's doesn't have heart shape tail, even though they are female.

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Re: Cosplay Pikachu in Su/Mo

Postby XYZ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:37 pm

That is quite...interesting
Smth is supposed to be written here

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:40 am

XYZ wrote:That is quite...interesting

IKR?, why would the Cosplay Pikachu transform into Ash/Satoshi Pikachu?

UnkeptSpoon50
4511-0605-9316
3DS Friend Code

Postby UnkeptSpoon50 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:45 pm

That would be cool if they released like a... Hat play?(i know it sounds stupid) pikachu that could swap hats and get different moves from each rgeion, like a hallmark move from each region. I think it would be swell

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:18 pm

UnkeptSpoon50 wrote:That would be cool if they released like a... Hat play?(i know it sounds stupid) pikachu that could swap hats and get different moves from each rgeion, like a hallmark move from each region. I think it would be swell

This is probably a future event we're getting, each hat is the same hat Ash/Satoshi used on the anime (1 for each region), they even have an exclusive Z-Move.
Hope its not like AZ Floette, i even heard that they changed Light of Ruin animation (if its true why change an unreleased move animation? xD i'm going to see if its true or not).
It's just weird that Cosplay Pikachu becomes this Pikachu.

Edit:Yea they made it a little bit better xD

T.O.R.N.A.D.O
IGN: May
5387 1188 8297
3DS Friend Code

Postby T.O.R.N.A.D.O » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:20 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:Just transfered a Cosplay Pikachu into Su/Mo, and it transformed into a Pikachu with Hat xD.
Will this mean that Cosplay Pikachu will be legal on Su/Mo, but instead of different costumes will have each Hat Ash/Satoshi used on the anime?

And yes, i did transfer all 5 Costumes into SuMo, and each Pikachu had a different Hat.

The only problem is that Cosplay Pikachu can only be female, but in Su/Mo those pikachu's doesn't have heart shape tail, even though they are female.

Sorry to burst your bubble but its not true. It happens because those slots were replaced in PKHeX between Gen 6 and Gen 7 saves.

To make it easier to understand, I will explain using a picture. These are the slots in gen 6 save file:

These are the ones from gen 7 save file:

Hence this is how it happens:

Rock Star -> Original
Belle -> Hoenn
Pop Star -> Sinnoh
Ph. D. -> Unova
Libre -> Kalos
Cosplay -> Alola

So in reality, Cosplay Pikachu doesn't exist in Gen 7 games and is not transferrable but since the slots are replaced, you are seeing the transformation. No other reason. :P

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:24 pm

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:
XxAsunaxX wrote:Just transfered a Cosplay Pikachu into Su/Mo, and it transformed into a Pikachu with Hat xD.

Sorry to burst your bubble but its not true. It happens because those slots were replaced in PKHeX between Gen 6 and Gen 7 saves.

To make it easier to understand, I will explain using a picture. These are the slots in gen 6 save file:

Rock Star -> Original
Belle -> Hoenn
Pop Star -> Sinnoh
Ph. D. -> Unova
Libre -> Kalos
Cosplay -> Alola

So in reality, Cosplay Pikachu doesn't exist in Gen 7 games and is not transferrable but since the slots are replaced, you are seeing the transformation. No other reason. :P

-_- i know they don't, i just didn't knew that they would become Ash/Satoshi Pikachu, so i made a joke about it

T.O.R.N.A.D.O
IGN: May
5387 1188 8297
3DS Friend Code

Postby T.O.R.N.A.D.O » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:
T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:

Rock Star -> Original
Belle -> Hoenn
Pop Star -> Sinnoh
Ph. D. -> Unova
Libre -> Kalos
Cosplay -> Alola

-_- i know they don't, i just didn't knew that they would become Ash/Satoshi Pikachu, so i made a joke about it

Yeah I explained why it happens lol. In reality you cannot transfer cosplay Pikachu through legitimate means but when you force it via pkhex, the slots are replaced. Hence cosplay Pikachu doesn't actually become Ash Pikachu. Maybe there will be some future event with Ash Pikachu.

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm

As long isn't AZ Floette xD ( 4 years later still no signs on him)
Even thou they change Light of Ruin animation ( changing non-release move animation is the best xD

Return to “Pokemon Chatter”