forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Talk about anything Pokemon.
User avatar
GlitchMaster
IGN: Eustace
Posts: 1344
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby GlitchMaster » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Hey Guys! I found a really cool Deviantart page by searching for a Pokemon trainer generator. What I found, you can find here(http://joy-ling.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Trainer-Creator-401165483) Let me show you the Trainer I made using this person's Talent!


Pretty Cool, Right? This is what I managed to make when I was really trying to build a Trainer that I hope I could use in X/Y. Be sure to speak "Unown" because this has some decent questions that unlock hidden features like Team Rocket costume, Ketchup bottle holding Pikachu (answer to unown question, Pikachu) and a hidden Legendary that had too much of a long question for me to answer. Hope to see some OC's in the making!


Also, If I can, this is what I want my X/Y trainer to look like. If I can't, he'll make one heck of an OC!
We'll meet again, <br>
Don't know where, <br> Don't know WHEN... <br>
But I know we'll meet again, some SUNNY DAY!

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby phantom911 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Nice looking trainer. I dont get the point of the egg in your sig. why hatch it

User avatar
GlitchMaster
IGN: Eustace
Posts: 1344
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby GlitchMaster » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 am



phantom911 wrote:

Nice looking trainer. I dont get the point of the egg in your sig. why hatch it




It's a dragon-raising site. Clicking my egg will help me hatch it. Doing this will make me have a cool dragon pet. Of course, it's mostly based off of my imagination. Clicking it will help me stop it from dying in the next 6 days...
We'll meet again, <br>
Don't know where, <br> Don't know WHEN... <br>
But I know we'll meet again, some SUNNY DAY!

User avatar
Poke' Woman
Posts: 3992
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby Poke' Woman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm

I will make Hoenn theme plus Torterra.
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby phantom911 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:17 pm



GlitchMaster wrote:



phantom911 wrote:

Nice looking trainer. I dont get the point of the egg in your sig. why hatch it



It's a dragon-raising site. Clicking my egg will help me hatch it. Doing this will make me have a cool dragon pet. Of course, it's mostly based off of my imagination. Clicking it will help me stop it from dying in the next 6 days...




i got that from the site itself. what's the point on actually doing it though.

User avatar
GlitchMaster
IGN: Eustace
Posts: 1344
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby GlitchMaster » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 pm



phantom911 wrote:



GlitchMaster wrote:



phantom911 wrote:

Nice looking trainer. I dont get the point of the egg in your sig. why hatch it



It's a dragon-raising site. Clicking my egg will help me hatch it. Doing this will make me have a cool dragon pet. Of course, it's mostly based off of my imagination. Clicking it will help me stop it from dying in the next 6 days...



i got that from the site itself. what's the point on actually doing it though.




FOR FUN! XD
We'll meet again, <br>
Don't know where, <br> Don't know WHEN... <br>
But I know we'll meet again, some SUNNY DAY!

User avatar
Poke' Woman
Posts: 3992
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby Poke' Woman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:04 pm



GlitchMaster wrote:



phantom911 wrote:



GlitchMaster wrote:



phantom911 wrote:

Nice looking trainer. I dont get the point of the egg in your sig. why hatch it



It's a dragon-raising site. Clicking my egg will help me hatch it. Doing this will make me have a cool dragon pet. Of course, it's mostly based off of my imagination. Clicking it will help me stop it from dying in the next 6 days...



i got that from the site itself. what's the point on actually doing it though.



FOR FUN! XD




Yeah, that's like saying "Why do you play Pok'e Mon?".
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby phantom911 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Cuz I got bored.XD jk

User avatar
Poke' Woman
Posts: 3992
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby Poke' Woman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 pm



phantom911 wrote:

Cuz I got bored.XD jk




...
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Pokemon Trainer Generator.

Postby phantom911 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 pm



Poke' Woman wrote:



phantom911 wrote:

Cuz I got bored.XD jk



...




Not the answer you were expecting?


Return to “Pokemon Chatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest