forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

I drew this

Let's make some great Pokemon Image threads. Funny, serious, or whatever's floating your boat.
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

I drew this

Postby Miltank244 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:33 am

If you can't guess what these are supposed to be, I really suck xD 

I'm trying to get better at drawing

Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code

Re: I drew this

Postby Nooga » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Not bad, man! Pretty impressed with the proportions on the first one (proportions are hard)

1st is you, second is Brendan, yes?
oX5T3cn.png

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Nooga wrote:

Not bad, man! Pretty impressed with the proportions on the first one (proportions are hard)

I could only really get proportions right. I still can't really do eyes, hands, feet and hair. But it's improving :D

And yes, it's me and Brendan

Nooga
Head Moderator
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code

Postby Nooga » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Miltank244 wrote:

Nooga wrote:

I could only really get proportions right. I still can't really do eyes, hands, feet and hair. But it's improving :D

Hands and feet are real tricky. I still can't do feet lol. Eyes and hair are something that's super satisfying when you find your style of doing them. The eye style I usually do is pretty cartoony, rectangle-y, kinda like the Generator Rex art style now that I think about it. Hair I usually just draw like cartoons as well
oX5T3cn.png

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Nooga wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

Nooga wrote:

Hands and feet are real tricky. I still can't do feet lol. Eyes and hair are something that's super satisfying when you find your style of doing them. The eye style I usually do is pretty cartoony, rectangle-y, kinda like the Generator Rex art style now that I think about it. Hair I usually just draw like cartoons as well

I draw hair and eyes like I did in the Brendan picture. Too many fingers for hands xD For feet, I'll always draw people with shoes or socks, to avoid toes. Just getting the shape...

SgtGuava

Postby SgtGuava » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:06 am

Miltank244 wrote:

Nooga wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

Nooga wrote:

I draw hair and eyes like I did in the Brendan picture. Too many fingers for hands xD For feet, I'll always draw people with shoes or socks, to avoid toes. Just getting the shape...

Toes are rather awefull to draw... They all have 3 bones except the biggest toe which has 2. Weird.

Your pictures look very good, keep practicing!

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 am

SgtGuava wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

Nooga wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

Nooga wrote:

Toes are rather awefull to draw... They all have 3 bones except the biggest toe which has 2. Weird.

Your pictures look very good, keep practicing!

Thank you! I've seen the stuff you did before, and it's amazing :D

As I said, I'm just trying to get the size and shape for socks/ shoes. 

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:32 am

I did another. I might try drawing Morty soon. Or not.

I made everything too far up my face x(

Nooga
Head Moderator
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code

Postby Nooga » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Miltank244 wrote:

I did another. I might try drawing Morty soon. Or not.

I made everything too far up my face x(

Ah well. Practice makes perfect eventually. Keep it up!
oX5T3cn.png

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:06 am

I've drawn sort of a prototype version of a character I'm going to be using for improving my drawing. I'm still trying to think of a name for him :P Isaac suggested the name Mike

And I'm aware the proportions are off. This is just to decide what he looks like.

Return to “Image Threads”