forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

I drew this

Let's make some great Pokemon Image threads. Funny, serious, or whatever's floating your boat.
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Re: I drew this

Postby |M| » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:18 am

Miltank244 wrote:

I've drawn sort of a prototype version of a character I'm going to be using for improving my drawing. I'm still trying to think of a name for him :P Isaac suggested the name Mike

And I'm aware the proportions are off. This is just to decide what he looks like.

WHY IS MY NAME BROUGHT INTO THIS!?!? T^T Btw, not a bad drawing. Here is one I drew (yes it looks like poop because it was drawn at 3am ages ago and all in sharpie) from one of my FAVORITE VN's. (yes she has the last name as the male protagonist because they make a cute couple.)

photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:20 am

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

I've drawn sort of a prototype version of a character I'm going to be using for improving my drawing. I'm still trying to think of a name for him :P Isaac suggested the name Mike

And I'm aware the proportions are off. This is just to decide what he looks like.

WHY IS MY NAME BROUGHT INTO THIS!?!? T^T Btw, not a bad drawing. Here is one I drew (yes it looks like poop because it was drawn at 3am ages ago and all in sharpie) from one of my FAVORITE VN's. (yes she has the last name as the male protagonist because they make a cute couple.)

It's really good! And my friend suggested the name. It's just a coincidence

|M|
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:31 am

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

Coincidence my bum, xD I may post up the Pokeball drawing I am doing for my cousin's tattoo once I am done.

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:32 am

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

Coincidence my bum, xD I may post up the Pokeball drawing I am doing for my cousin's tattoo once I am done.

He's never met you or heard of you! xD

|M|
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:36 am

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

HE STALKS YOUR MIND, SOUL, AND DREAMS LOOKING FOR THE NAME MIKE AND ANYONE ATTACHED TO IT! (aka Me) xD

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 am

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

HE STALKS YOUR MIND, SOUL, AND DREAMS LOOKING FOR THE NAME MIKE AND ANYONE ATTACHED TO IT! (aka Me) xD

That'd be... worrying... And also would make it confusing that he's still my friend

|M|
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 am

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

|M| wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

That'd be... worrying... And also would make it confusing that he's still my friend

Its fine... *bakes cookies* Lets have a snack while thinking of a way to lock your mind from his access. xD

This is my phone background
Ikezawa Hanako

and other random pictures because why not.

Yes there is 2 versions of this VN.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Hands and feet are a B**** to draw, but we all have a learning curve in what we draw and how its portrayed. All we can do is practice until it is all simple to be drawn freely (I forgot to mention I free handed that picture) from this one. (I drew it and overlayed it on the computer and 90% of the proportions line up)

Since it wont let me put a reason for editing, one of the image hosting sites blocked the one image.
Last edited by |M| on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Miltank244
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:21 am

I'm still trying. I'm just not in the right mindset to do anything

Linkachu12345
IGN: Orange
0147-0369-3097
3DS Friend Code