forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Virtual Console Pokemon Games with Hacked 2ds

Help with specific errors, Pokemon transfer, error codes on your DS, or any problems with transit.
RingoChan

Virtual Console Pokemon Games with Hacked 2ds

Postby RingoChan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello to all,
I was wondering if anyone else is encountering an issue that im currently having.

I purchased the hacked 2ds with the homebrew software, and purchased pokemon blue from the E-shop.  I got pokemon blue it with the intention of later hacking the save and transferring the pokemon to my main 3ds (pokemon red and yellow VC games) to later inject to sun/moon when they came out (on top of using the 2ds for X/Y/OR/AS). 

When im on the regular main menu for the 3ds (not the homebrew menu), I see the downloaded pokemon game and select it.  The nintendo 3ds loading screen appears, and then gets stuck.

Can someone please let me know what i am doing wrong?  Am I supposed to access the game through the homebrew menu?  If so, how?  Do i need to download a VC player or something like that?  My homebrew software is version 1.1.0, I have no idea how to update it or add more applications, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

And on a separate note since this is a hacking website:  Is anyone aware of a decent VC pokemon game save editor tool?  Or a sure-fire way to transfer original pokemon save game files to the VC pokemon games (and vice versa)?  I have my old gen 1 games that i would like to upload my old pokemon into sun/moon eventually.

If this is the wrong place for these questions, please let me know.  I figured this would be the best place to ask since this is an active forum.

RingoChan

Re: Virtual Console Pokemon Games with Hacked 2ds

Postby RingoChan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:15 am

an update.  Maybe thought the game was corrupted, so i deleted the pokemon blue game and tried to redownload it from the E-shop.  Now im getting a 007-2404 error code.

I really need help with this!  Someone please help!

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Can't help you with getting the game installed again. but those loading issues can usually be resolved by going into the eshop and selecting repair.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

KevinCunningham

Postby KevinCunningham » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Rather than going through all that trouble, why don't you buy a new console. And downloading all the time might access to all the features accurately and full gaming experience. I might give you suggestions for some recommended sites like Game-stop, Press-start, Greenmangaming, Games-deal, etc. Browse any of these according to your interest and need. I think You might get what you are looking for. :-)

RingoChan

Postby RingoChan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:31 am

Much appreciated. Thank you for the suggestions.

Return to “Help Forum”