forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Mystery Dungeon Guild!

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.
User avatar
Mega-Rapidash
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Mystery Dungeon Guild!

Postby Mega-Rapidash » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 pm



superus_malum11 wrote:



Mega-Rapidash wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



Mega-Rapidash wrote:

I might be sending you on errands/missions! And I have great prizes for passing, if you don't pass, you'll get a prize that will help you..  But you'll still be on the errand/mission until you pass it!



okay, well Miltank is away for a while. so it's just me and my brother on the team. so do let us know when you're ready.



Hai, I has a bit of WiFi :D I'm not going to be very active...



Same here friend.



Miltank is BACK! I'm home again. A new Ava and sig are long overdue, I think...



wb, Miltank



hiya, mega-rapidash. so how's the RP creating going'?




pretty good

User avatar
superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 3798
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Mystery Dungeon Guild!

Postby superus_malum11 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm



Mega-Rapidash wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



Mega-Rapidash wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



Mega-Rapidash wrote:

I might be sending you on errands/missions! And I have great prizes for passing, if you don't pass, you'll get a prize that will help you..  But you'll still be on the errand/mission until you pass it!



okay, well Miltank is away for a while. so it's just me and my brother on the team. so do let us know when you're ready.



Hai, I has a bit of WiFi :D I'm not going to be very active...



Same here friend.



Miltank is BACK! I'm home again. A new Ava and sig are long overdue, I think...



wb, Miltank



hiya, mega-rapidash. so how's the RP creating going'?



pretty good




story coming along fine as well?
SIG IN PROGRESS

User avatar
Mega-Rapidash
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Mystery Dungeon Guild!

Postby Mega-Rapidash » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 pm

OMG OMG OMG! Sorry I wasn't on, school is taking up my time...

User avatar
superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 3798
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Mystery Dungeon Guild!

Postby superus_malum11 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 am



Mega-Rapidash wrote:

OMG OMG OMG! Sorry I wasn't on, school is taking up my time...




that's understandable. I got school right now as well.
SIG IN PROGRESS

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4884
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mystery Dungeon Guild!

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:48 pm

superus_malum11 wrote:


Mega-Rapidash wrote:

OMG OMG OMG! Sorry I wasn't on, school is taking up my time...




that's understandable. I got school right now as well.


And me. Hope to see you again soon! :)
Image

User avatar
ArthurBanette
IGN: Arthur
5129-3723-9966
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 am

Re: Mystery Dungeon Guild!

Postby ArthurBanette » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 am

Hi! I want to get more in touch in community! Can i maybe join this club?! 
...And can someone explain how it works? 
Thanks! :D
 


Return to “Clubs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests