forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Shiny variant of sprite/artwork

Let us know what you like about the site or don't like. What would you like to see PokEdit become?
Vale-X

Shiny variant of sprite/artwork

Postby Vale-X » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:59 am

Hey;

Just recently got into the new version of the editor. I like it quite a lot, but I wouldn't mind seeing a shiny variant of the pokemon sprite/artwork to show off the colour scheme; otherwise you have to look it up elsewhere. Just thought it'd be a small suggestion, it's understandable if you can't implement it.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm not that excitable about not being able to implement things.

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: Shiny variant of sprite/artwork

Postby Odaxis » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Vale-X wrote:Hey;

Just recently got into the new version of the editor. I like it quite a lot, but I wouldn't mind seeing a shiny variant of the pokemon sprite/artwork to show off the colour scheme; otherwise you have to look it up elsewhere. Just thought it'd be a small suggestion, it's understandable if you can't implement it.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm not that excitable about not being able to implement things.

Hi there. Currently most of Cakes focus is on Nekomon development. He is very close to a beta release and should hopefully have that out within a week or so. I'll be sure to point him to this thread.

Here is a link to all current Gen 6 animated sprites. both normal and shiny included.
Here is a link to all the shuffle sprites.

If you're interested in having them that is.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

y trainer

Re: Shiny variant of sprite/artwork

Postby y trainer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:01 pm

same

Return to “Feedback”