forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

I have no idea how to use this

Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.
ijhk1b

I have no idea how to use this

Postby ijhk1b » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:04 pm

I have watched the tutorials on here. I have tried them myself and the options aren't even available anymore. Is there an update video? Is this site even relivant anymore? As far as i know. I have to connect my ds and editor to the same dns changing it on my net settings. But when i go to create a Pokemon it only gives me the position to dl pkm upload pkm and that's it. On the OLD site there was a gts option. But its not there anymore and that's what all the TUTORIAL videos revolved around. This sites SUPER SUPER confusing.

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Re: I have no idea how to use this

Postby Cake » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 am

Most of the videos are for the older version of the site. I haven't made any new videos for the current version of the site, but it's not really that necessary at this point.

The original GTS transfer service was shutdown because Nintendo closed down the DS servers (meaning we could no longer do it). The editor that is still on the site can create files for 4th and 5th gen games. You can create files and purchase games with those files from the store. You can also download the files and use them if you know how.

Right now, the focus of the site is on the store. But I am in the works to change the site up a bit and add more useful sections.

Return to “PokEdit Online”