forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

ORDER ENQUIRY

Discuss current products in our store or talk about products you'd like to see us sell. Request features or talk about anything store related.
Binuz

ORDER ENQUIRY

Postby Binuz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:37 pm

Hey cake,my package strucks in uk heathrow airport.it should be going to india.when i tracked usps of my package its says its departed a transfer airport in heathrow ,london,uk.its been 3 days isps showing this information.there is no more updste i think something happened with my package.i think they misrouted my package why usps sent my package to uk rather than india.its been 3 days no update on tracking no.it should be india.can you pls contact usps regarding my order.i sent u lot of mail regarding this.but its seems u didnt open your mail inthis 2 days.more details in the mail i sent u.can u pls open your mail and answer my question.thankyou.

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Re: ORDER ENQUIRY

Postby phantom911 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 am

I'm not sure if Cake has responded to you personally yet, but, I'm responding to you if not. We are aware of your complaint and are working a solution. Cake should be contacting you soon. We apologize for any inconvencience this may have caused you.

Return to “PokEdit Store”