forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

PokEdit to PKHeX

Any discussion, tips, ideas, guides or any other talk related to the new Pokemon Maker.
Go to Help Section if it's not working though.
YamperScorbunny

PokEdit to PKHeX

Postby YamperScorbunny » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:43 pm

When trying to create a shiny Mew in PKHeX it would always come up with the exclamation mark saying the pokemon is illegal. So I found this website and created a shiny Mew. The legal analysis on the website says it's legal but when putting it into PKHeX as I don't know how else to put the pokemon into my game it says it's illegal.

Can someone please tell me if PKHeX is wrong, how to put the .pkm file into my game without PKHeX/buying anything or how to create a leagal shiny Mew in PKHeX please? PKHeX always says the Met data is wrong.

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: PokEdit to PKHeX

Postby Odaxis » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:11 pm

YamperScorbunny wrote:When trying to create a shiny Mew in PKHeX it would always come up with the exclamation mark saying the pokemon is illegal. So I found this website and created a shiny Mew. The legal analysis on the website says it's legal but when putting it into PKHeX as I don't know how else to put the pokemon into my game it says it's illegal.

Can someone please tell me if PKHeX is wrong, how to put the .pkm file into my game without PKHeX/buying anything or how to create a leagal shiny Mew in PKHeX please? PKHeX always says the Met data is wrong.

It's not wrong per say. the Shiny Mew is a little tricky to generate. You need to have the correct met data for it among a few things.
This one is legal as it. feel free to edit it as you like but make to to check/retest its legality after each edit to make sure its still good before injecting your save file.
Attachments
Shiny Mew.pk7
(232 Bytes) Downloaded 19 times
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

Return to “Pokemon Maker”