forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Discuss anything related to Pokemon X & Y.
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby phantom911 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 pm

All you need to know!
by

LiveToRise

Hey guy's so there are a lot of the same questions being asked here, and most of them can be answered in this faq or all you need to know.

1. Are there hacks for pokemon X and Y? 

Answer : There are no hacks for pokemon x and y, as of currently the only glitch/cheat you can do is cloning Pokemon between 2 games. So I guess its a glitch not a hack.

2. Does pokeedit work for Pokemon X and Y?

Answer : It currently can not send pokemon to x and y, it may in the future updates if some miracle breakthrough is made with the 3ds nand dumping and stuff.

3. If I put use pokeedit to put pokemon on other games, will pokebank transfer those pokemon to x and y?

Answer : Yes they will transfer as long as they have legitimate stats. Nintendo and pokemon have no way to differentiate normal pokemon from pokeedit pokemon since its all the same data. And pokeedit doesn't leave any marks or traces.

4. What If I try to transfer a non legit pokemon to pokebank?

Answer : It won't accept it and just error out. Nothing else. No bans no anything. Just won't take it.

5. Will they ever patch Poke edit?

Answer : There is no way they can currently, the only way possible would be the discontinuation with the GTS on black and white 2 or older gen games. ( But again there are other ways to get pokemon in black and white 2....)

6. Will there ever be Action Replay or something like the various for the 3ds for pokemon.

Answer : Gateway is already working on ram editing so maybe in the future it might be possible.

7. Can I catch a shiny zygarde, yvetal or xerneas? 

Answer : No all of the legendaries in the game are shiny locked to prevent people from doing millions of SR's to obtain one.

I can't currently think of any other questions that need to be answered.

If you have any please post them D:

All of the credit goes directly to LivetoRise as stated above.

Chefwonton

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby Chefwonton » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:31 pm

okay so far only a few of my pokemon are able to get through the poketransporter. i live in usa if that means anything just stating. ummm, but yea out of 2 boxes filled with different pokedit pokemon only bout 6 got through. if you wanna know which ones jus reply and lmk

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

there's a topic for that in the x/y section. they definately did upgrade the hack checks. out of 60 pokemon i transfered, only 5 got blocked. so far it checks

encounter

moves

ability

ribbon?

im still looking at my charizard for reasons why it was blocked

fearocious

Postby fearocious » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 am

Hello. 

The day pokebank came out, I was able to pass 26/30 created pokemon from your site. 

I thought, "Man, that's good!" Considering 3 were rotoms.

When I went on to the next box, only Meleotta could pass, which I thought was strange. Considering she had 2 or 3 move tutor moves, and 6 perfect IVs. 

Of the first box 1 darmartanian made it through and the other was blocked, 1 empoleon made it through and the second blocked. 

Out of box 3, the only poke that made it was a Genesect, which again I thought was strange as it's an event poke and the others seemed way easier to make "legit."

I was wondering if there was any insight you could impart to me? 

I'm thinking it's either that the original came from a blank and the second darmartanian / empoleon I used the clone function to save time?

My second theory is that I clicked the legal moves box for the first set, and started getting lazy as I made more and more? 

Thank you for any and all help  : )

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:50 am

legal moves is something you can double check for. there are reports of false appositives on the hack check but i have yet to run into that personally

Kits311

Postby Kits311 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 pm

When I used poke transfer all but this list of Pokemon went through Victini, Keldeo, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus out of 200 Pokemon that I got from pokedit, and I did not change any IV's or moves from any of the Pokemon that I got hope this helps.

BigBoss

Postby BigBoss » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:43 pm

I purchased an emerald version from Canada 10 years ago almost and it had all the current pokemon of the time all shiny all 100. the ones that didnt go through were Mewtwo yet Mew worked? (both shiny) Groudon was allowed passage but Ho-Oh was not??? Any problems I encountered had to do with Legends. I used an Action Replay to get Azure Flute, Oaks Letter and Old Key to get the respected legends of Sinnoh and none of those Poke were allowed Passage through the bank either. What is the method to this madness???

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:16 pm

im not familar with how it works but the pokemon in the event editor should be a good alternative

dkkidray

Postby dkkidray » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:40 am

You can go to this site http://www.serebii.net to see about all the legal stuff like where u encounter and if the Pokemon it possibly caught in the wild in that game. I tried 3 different times to get a LVL 100 shiny ditto through and i finally went to the site mentioned above and got the encounter info and changed that in the pokedit and it went through. every thing has to be perfect in the moves it has the abilities the IVs and where u encountered the Pokemon

FIZZS

Postby FIZZS » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:42 pm

I put in a legit Genesect Plasma from the event. Spat it right out!!! I tried cheating. No matter what I do I cant put in a Genesect Meloetta or Keldeo anyone have some tips?

Return to “Pokemon X & Y”