Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Postby Odaxis » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:42 am

XYZ wrote:Then you can continue the Free Pokebank Services mayoouran started

Once i pick up my NDS Adapter plus i'd be happy to help then, as it is now the process of creation and trading the pkm from the web tool, to the rom to the official cart to the pokebank is a long enough process.

When i can extract the save file from pokemon black and edit it directly and import/upload multiple pkm at once to pokebank i'd be happy to offer the service.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

ryanthomas917

Postby ryanthomas917 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:43 pm

XYZ wrote:

Odaxis wrote:

ryanthomas917 wrote:Do you mean that you can still get pokemon from pokedit onto your game cart?  How?

That's exactly what i mean.

I create my pkm file using the http://www.pokedit.com/pokemon-maker/index.php

I save that file to my pc by selecting download pkm

Once i have that pkm file i use an application called pokesav to import that pkm file into a save file for a Pokemon white rom saved on my R4 card.

Once the pkm is on the save i boot up my NDS and using it and my DSi with my official pokemon black i enter the union room i think it is, the far left person in the back of the pokemon center.

once inside with my rom pokemon white and my regular pokemon black, they can see each other and trade back and forth.

once i trade my created pkm from my rom into black i can then use black to connect to pokemon transporter and upload to pokebank

Then you can continue the Free Pokebank Services mayoouran started

Thank you both so much.  Would it be more simple for me to use only an NDS Adapter rather than the R4 card?  Or do I need both?  If so, how do I use the NDS?  Also, can I do this with a 3DS instead of the DSi?

ryanthomas917

Postby ryanthomas917 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Odaxis wrote:

Once i pick up my NDS Adapter plus i'd be happy to help then, as it is now the process of creation and trading the pkm from the web tool, to the rom to the official cart to the pokebank is a long enough process.

When i can extract the save file from pokemon black and edit it directly and import/upload multiple pkm at once to pokebank i'd be happy to offer the service.

If you could offer the service that would be great, I don't need them done anytime soon, just by the next couple months or so.  I could breed you from which the pokemon I want, most of which are lvl 100 pokemon that have egg moves and move tutor moves, if that makes sense.

mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:09 am

ryanthomas917 wrote:

Odaxis wrote:

If you could offer the service that would be great, I don't need them done anytime soon, just by the next couple months or so.  I could breed you from which the pokemon I want, most of which are lvl 100 pokemon that have egg moves and move tutor moves, if that makes sense.

Will you stay active for that long......

miner24ak

Postby miner24ak » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:12 am

i think that you can only pokebank legendarys if they are legendarys that would have to be caught (like mew on soutern island in gen 3 or Arcius) or if you insert event or if you can catch them through normal gameplay (i works for me)

Mikhail

Postby Mikhail » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:55 am

Nintendo shut down internet for DS & DSi games in the end of march, I think. Thats why I cant receive any pokemon that I made on pokedit in my pokemon black version.

Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Mikhail wrote:

Nintendo shut down internet for DS & DSi games in the end of march, I think. Thats why I cant receive any pokemon that I made on pokedit in my pokemon black version.

They shut down those services on May 20th.

The only way to get any hacked pokemon into Pokémon Black now would be either

* The r4 method which involved needing 2 DS's and a R4 (or similar) came card and an official copy of black and software to edit your save file in you r4 card.

* Purchasing a device that will allow you to extract and import your pokemon black save file, once extracted you can edit it with Pokesav or if you use Black 2 you can edit ti with PokeGen. once edited and saved you just upload the save back into your copy of black and import.
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Odaxis wrote:

Mikhail wrote:

They shut down those services on May 20th.

The only way to get any hacked pokemon into Pokémon Black now would be either

* The r4 method which involved needing 2 DS's and a R4 (or similar) game cart and an official copy of black and software to edit your save file in you r4 card.

* Purchasing a device that will allow you to extract and import your pokemon black save file, once extracted you can edit it with Pokesav or if you use Black 2 you can edit ti with PokeGen. once edited and saved you just upload the save back into your copy of black and import.

tazaman

Postby tazaman » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 am

So...... how do I send pokemon to pokemon y

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:38 am

tazaman wrote:

So...... how do I send pokemon to pokemon y

you're new here, aren't you? the only way is pokebank, I'm afraid.
SIG IN PROGRESS

Return to “PokEdit Online”